This weekend, we are grateful to host our close friends and have endless playtime for all our kids. Here are 10 things I am loving this week.
I received this mini Tubereuse candle and it’s become our official cleaning candle. We light it when we are cleaning the house (along with opening some doors if the weather allows to let in some fresh air). It’s become a nice ritual … I love it!
I’m also curious to try a candle warmer lamp. Has anyone tried it?
3. I’m enjoying the TV show Slow Horses this week. Have you watched it?
4. I haven’t been to the flea markets in a few months and I am hoping to squeeze in a trip this weekend. What is the absolute BEST thing you ever found at a flea market?
My best finds usually happen in Missouri, but I visit flea markets no matter where I am (especially overseas, augh!).
5. These blankets are so cozy and perfect for lounging—I have it in two different colors.
6. This is such a beautiful, cozy rug.
7. Love this blanket as a wedding gift idea!
10. I’m really looking forward to re-reading Big Magic this week.
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!