Well, I am now almost 38 weeks pregnant with our second daughter, so I am living in the land of packing hospital bags and checking items off our to-do list while somehow trying to nest and organize amidst an ongoing basement renovation.
I’m still really hoping to get a few dirtier projects off the list in the basement before we take a pause from the noise and people in and out after she’s born soon, but if you’ve ever renovated before you know that everything takes longer than you think—so we’ll see!
Here are a few fun things that have distracted me this week.
Check out our Amazon Home Decor list for our favorite home decor items!
2. Cutest little storage box for a kid’s room.
4. Todd and I watched The Pale Blue Eye this weekend, and with him being a big Edgar Allen Poe fan and me enjoying few things more than Christian Bale, it was basically the perfect pick for us.
I also looked up where it was filmed and it turns out it was filmed here in Pittsburgh with some locations that we literally drive by every day near our house (!!!).
5. I love all the little seed Valentine cards they have on Etsy that kids can plant and grow flowers in their yard! Such a cute idea.
6. This bed!!!
7. I’ve had the same travel toiletry bag for much longer than I care to admit, and after enough items accidentally spill in them over the years, well, it’s time for a new one.
I figured this one with almost 40K reviews would be a great replacement, and I’ll be using it in my hospital bag soon.
9. This flush mount light is SO fun.
10. Such a pretty planter!
Pretty soon I’ll be back to non-maternity leggings, so I should probably score a few of these since Aerie leggings are 30% this weekend … they look super cozy but with some support where you want it!
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!