This time of year, I rely on hobbies and little projects to keep my days filled with joy. I hope you are finding new joys as well!
1. A gold disco ball. I’m so happy!
2. Vintage brass objects make me so happy!
3. I love wearing dad hats.
4. I just ordered my kids some little Stanley cups. So cute!
6. My goals for this year are all creative and to hold myself accountable. I am using a habit tracker—have you tried it?
7. I recently got my colors analyzed, and I’m a deep Autumn. It’s helping me shop smarter with less regrets and items I don’t reach for. I think we will talk more about it on the podcast soon!
8. I’m not in the market for a new sofa, but this striped sofa from Anthroplogie is so pretty and unique!
10. This is the BEST book I have read all year! If you’ve read it, I’d love to hear what you think.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!