Happy weekend, friends. I know Valentine’s Day has come and gone, but I hope you’ll tolerate this photo of some cookies my son and I made this past week.
I feel like pink and red should be a combo we use all year long. And, here’s 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
1. I was craving a hair change but didn’t want to do anything major/permanent because I know I always just go back to what works, BUT my hair dresser told me about this coloring shampoo and I tried it.
She had used the pink version in her blonde hair and it looked adorable. I tried lavender and although it took two applications before I really got it, then I REALLY loved it.
2. Is anyone else watching Poker Face? I think it’s really fun.
3. Made sugar cookies with Oscar for V-day and he loved it. I had to reorder meringue powder after I finally used up my stash. It lasts a long time—I only make royal icing sugar cookies for holidays.
4. I replaced our regular shower curtain with a curved shower curtain. It’s great! It makes it feel like you have so much more space in your shower (ours is a shower/tub combo).
5. After a number of snow days last month, we bought a stair slide for Oscar and it’s a hit! If you’ve never seen these before, check it out, it’s hilarious. Very desperate parent move, but here we are.
6. I love these hoop earrings.
7. Bought a banana bread candle from this Etsy shop and could not recommend it more!
8. Speaking of banana bread, we recently posted a big roundup of breakfast recipe ideas.
9. Recently bought a friend this stained glass panel and now I want to order another one for my office window.
10. Anthropologie is having a sale—I love these coasters.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!
- Did you see my Kool-Aid Pickles on Childhood Magic? The IG reel was controversial! Lol.
- I’ve been into jewelry making lately, and although it’s truly a just-for-fun hobby, I did end up writing about Clay Bead Bracelet Ideas on the blog.
- Have you made My Favorite Homemade Brownies yet?
- Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday.
Emma – could you share a pic of your lavender hair? Would love to see the results!
I was coming to comment the same thing! Pic, please! 🙂