It’s Sunday! And somehow, almost the end of February. I’m very ready for spring weather (and more daylight) so I can work on some outdoor projects.
It’s kind of funny, but after buying a house last year, I ended up getting a leaf blower, power washer, and a shop vacuum for Christmas. This is my life now! Haha.
1. I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately. This is my go-to recipe and favorite honey to add to smoothies and tea.
2. How fun are these zodiac candles?
3. I’ve been alternating this volumizing shampoo with my regular shampoo, and it makes my hair super shiny and full.
4. If you’re shopping for a new dresser, check out my post, the best dressers (splurge + save.
5. The best ceramic bowls. They are so well made (and the perfect size).
6. Every year, I buy a couple Madewell sweaters when they go on sale. I’m excited to get this one in the mail.
7. The cutest handmade jewelry box.
8. I prefer single cup coffee makers so I don’t consume too much caffeine, and let’s just say that I was overly excited to find a pink one.
9. The most relatable accessory.
10. Have you watched Pamela, A Love Story? It’s so good. Highly recommend.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!
I just found your Amazon storefront! It’s true love xx, Molly
Jackie, I knew this post would by you as soon as I saw the title photo! The grandma dish. The crystal collection.
Three things I’m loving right now:
The tiniest brass oil lamps from Vermont Lanterns (purchased thru Amazon).
Searching for Italy with Stanley Tucci on Discovery+. So much good food!
Fresh daffodils at every grocery store right now!
Thank you for sharing! You know I love a good grandma dish :))