Since sharing my moving news, I have been overwhelmed by support, personal stories, and “you won’t regret its.” Thank you, thank you, thank you!
In all my years of sharing life online, this was one of the most supportive months. Our family is so excited to move into this new season. I love and appreciate you!
1. Now about that rom com closet. There is so much in this home I am going to miss. It’s not going to be easy to say goodbye.
2. Danny Loves Pasta is my favorite person to follow on TikTok. He has a cookbook coming out this summer. I’ve never pre-ordered something so fast. Very excited!
3. Rylee and Cru has some really cute stuff for spring/summer. I got this cozy sweatshirt with shorts and this swimsuit with a matching one for my daughter (the one that’s currently into matching with me).
5. Next time I organize my kitchen I want to use these pretty canisters.
6. Currently watching The Last of Us and the show is pretty good, but episode 3 … WOWWW. Did anyone else think it was the greatest episode of TV you’ve seen?
I was absolutely bawling by the end, which is how I measure how much I love TV and movies.
7. This green purse is so cute.
By the way, do you think it’s weird or normal to start with lighting? Someone brought it up to me that they thought it was unique.
I think I have spent so much time in my mood boards now that it feels like I am farther along in the design process than I actually am.
10. I just got a new knife set and I feel fancy (it’s the gold!).
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!