Happy weekend! I hope you are doing something that makes you happy this weekend. I am eating pizza with my grandma today, and that makes me very happy. Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
2. I finished The Hating Game and really enjoyed it. It was the perfect vacation read for me, as I read most of it on the plane and it was the perfect distraction from mild travel anxiety—which I pretty much always have on planes.
I haven’t watched the movie yet, but you know I will.
3. I have my eye on this jacket … especially now that it’s on sale.
4. I recently made a big batch of Homemade Play Dough for our Childhood Magic site and my son is obsessed. He loves mixing the colors together, lol.
5. I am looking for any excuse to buy myself this version of Clue; it looks so cute and I am OBSESSED with this show.
6. The Best Floral Wallpaper Designs. This guide is fun to look at even if you’re “window shopping.”
7. I am debating buying these jelly shoes for spring (they come in a bunch of colors). On one hand, I grew up in the ’90s and early 2000s, so these feel so nostalgic to me.
But, on the other hand, I remember having sweaty feet in them on very hot days and that gives me pause. Did anyone else wear jelly shoes growing up? Am I the only psycho who has sweaty feet?
8. I do not need more earrings, but these gold earrings are currently saved in my Amazon cart. I feel like I would wear them all the time.
9. I love this handmade wreath for spring.
10. Currently burning Best Smell Ever in my kitchen and it just feels perfect for every season.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!
- I mentioned the play dough project, but I also made Butter Slime and Oscar is pretty obsessed with that, too. He likes rolling it into balls and snakes. 🙂
- You need to try Elsie’s Homemade Old Fashioned Mix if you haven’t yet. So good!
- And if you need a light and refreshing soup recipe, try this Best Pea Soup.
- Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday.