I’ll admit, dropping colorful tablets inside plastic cups of water to dye Easter eggs was one of my favorite things as a kid.
And today, I’m questioning why I haven’t done it since. I mean, adults should enjoy the little things in life, too, right? Especially with a kit like this.
I was also thinking about how much I loved Cadbury Creme Eggs when I was younger. You either love them or you’re 1000% grossed out by how rich they are. I have to say, I don’t miss eating those at all. 😂
1. I have my great-grandmothers milk glass hurricane lamp on my bedroom vanity. I love it SO much. It’s a special treasure to have in my house.
2. Speaking of, I started browsing Etsy out of curiosity (classic move) and found some similar lamps that I love, too. (1, 2)
3. I ran out of my favorite concealer and it made me realize that at least four of my makeup/skincare products were running low. It always seems to happen that way!
4. The cutest mushroom tea cup (with an infuser).
5. If you’re shopping for a new living room rug, I wrote this post last week. I prefer the “save” category but it’s fun to look at both.
6. I just pre-ordered this book. I can’t help, it—I’m intrigued!
7. Madewell is having an extra 30% off sale right now. I love this top (the flower-shaped buttons are so good) and this necklace.
8. I’m not totally sure what kind of “backyard vibe” I’m going for, but I bought this umbrella and it’s a good start!
9. It’s almost time to switch out my flannel pajamas for this pajama set.
10. My favorite curtains (pictured above) that are sold as a pair. They are velvet, affordable, and wonderful.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!
I’m excited to see the link to the curtains. How “blackout-y” would you say they are? I’m on a quest for blackout curtains that actually work, don’t look super cheap but don’t cost $150 a panel. Thanks!!
They are high quality and very room-darkening. I think you’ll love them!
I love everything about this list, but especially your grandmothers hurricane lamp. Oh that hurricane lamp, be still my heart!
Thank you! ☺️