I’ll admit, dropping colorful tablets inside plastic cups of water to dye Easter eggs was one of my favorite things as a kid.
And today, I’m questioning why I haven’t done it since. I mean, adults should enjoy the little things in life, too, right? Especially with a kit like this.
I was also thinking about how much I loved Cadbury Creme Eggs when I was younger. You either love them or you’re 1000% grossed out by how rich they are. I have to say, I don’t miss eating those at all. 😂
1. I have my great-grandmothers milk glass hurricane lamp on my bedroom vanity. I love it SO much. It’s a special treasure to have in my house.
3. I ran out of my favorite concealer and it made me realize that at least four of my makeup/skincare products were running low. It always seems to happen that way!
4. The cutest mushroom tea cup (with an infuser).
6. I just pre-ordered this book. I can’t help, it—I’m intrigued!
8. I’m not totally sure what kind of “backyard vibe” I’m going for, but I bought this umbrella and it’s a good start!
9. It’s almost time to switch out my flannel pajamas for this pajama set.
10. My favorite curtains (pictured above) that are sold as a pair. They are velvet, affordable, and wonderful.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!