Hope you had a nice week. I spent the week in Missouri working on projects at our new house. It was fun and a little overwhelming, too. 🙂 Here’s 10 things I am loving right now!
1. I turned this candle into a vase when it was done.
2. Fully obsessed with Succession right now. Who is your favorite character? “You can’t make a Tomelette without breaking some Greggs.”
3. It’s mojito season. The best cocktail ever.
4. I love this art print.
5. Since I am moving next month, I am in shopping MODE (well, only for house stuff and 0% for clothing and anything else). This rug is on my list.
6. I just got a candle warmer and it’s a game changer! It makes your candles last so long, and you can turn it up and down to get a stronger or more subtle scent in the room. I highly recommend!
7. I’m really excited for the new Wes Anderson movie and also the Haunted Mansion movie this summer. What are you excited about?
8. Love this wax seal. Details like this are so cool. You can see more of my favorites in this post.
9. My children have been asking me to make rainbow popsicles with them. It’s definitely popsicle season!
10. I am going to use these TwoPages curtains in our new home. They offer a swatch book on Amazon so you can compare the colors in person. I am really excited about them. I’ll share more once we have them installed.
P.S. Here are some recent recipes we have shared. We’re definitely in our food blogging era. Thank you for your support!