Happy almost May. I’ve spent most of the weekend power washing my 100-year-old house; specifically removing old paint from the wood trim of the exterior. Wild times over here!
Honestly, I’m excited to have projects like these to work on—it’s a new chapter for me and I truly never have a reason to be bored while living here.
1. I’ve been asked a few times if my living room light fixture is new or vintage (big compliment!). Here’s a link if you’re curious.
2. I’m so excited to watch the new Judy Blume documentary. Have you seen it?
3. Speaking of, I know I’m not the only one who was influenced by this book when I was younger.
4. I’m thinking about buying this outdoor rug. The outside of my house is made of stone, so I want to add a lot of color to the porch.
5. My Birkenstock dupes. I’ve been wearing these a lot lately—with and without socks. :))
6. I love this art print. Did I have a Quija board on display in my high school bedroom? Yes.
7. Target is tempting me (once again) with this trail mix.
8. Mother’s Day will be here soon. I love these glasses and cozy blanket.
9. SO excited about these taper candles. Here’s what they look like in my dining room.
10. My favorite jeans of all time. I treated myself to a new pair because I’ve worn the other pair so much over the years.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!
I’ve watched the Judy Bloom documentary and it is great! She is such an interesting and wonderful person. As a Margaret, I read ‘Are You There God, It’s Me, Margaret’ many times growing up! I love it and look forward to seeing the film. 🙂
I just finished the documentary— it was so good!
The Judy Blume documentary is wonderful as well as the new Are you there God movie!
I love those candles, they look great in your dining room and that art print is the best! Always look forward to your posts.
Thank you! I’m excited to watch the movie, too. 🙂
I’m so glad you linked that Judy Blume documentary! I read “Summer Sisters” at wayyyyy too young of an age and it’s still one of my favorite comfort reads.