Hello there. This past week has been a LOT. Our adoption trip dates have been finalized and suddenly it feels SO CLOSE. In just a FEW WEEKS we will travel to China and become a family of three. I will write an update post for you before I leave, but it’s all just too exciting! And the idea of being home in time for Christmas with little Nova … I’ve never felt luckier. I just can’t believe it’s all happening!
(The dress I’m wearing above is from here. It’s one of the only two dresses I’ve bought since I started my capsule wardrobe experiment—both for my baby showers.)
3. We received a lot of beautiful books as gifts for Nova … I want to do a FULL post on them soon (but I want to read them all first, and I haven’t had a chance yet). A few of my favorites so far are No Such Thing, In My Heart: A Book of Feelings and Mix It Up. Children’s books are endlessly inspiring to me!
5. A peg doll family kit … looks like a fun project!
8. I’m not sure there’s anything that could come between me and these insane shoes.
9. Just tried this Super Fruits night balm and it’s soooo nice.
10. I am making a list of holiday traditions to start with Nova this year. I would LOVE to hear any traditions you do in your family!
One last thing! I just wanted to note that our November Oui Fresh Beauty Box is already sold out!!!! Thank you! That was super fast! I will say the December box is going to be AMAZING, so sign up for the waitlist if you are interested in potentially joining next month. And to everyone signed up for a November box, I hope you LOVE it and please post photos and videos to Instagram using #ouifresh and we will repost some. xx!
Have a great Sunday! Elsie