Hello friends. It’s time for another 10 Things I Love Sunday!
1. I’m obsessed with this productivity set that Emma created. It’s exactly what I need right now to keep my week on track.
2. Still obsessed with my Fujifilm X-T2 (you can read my full review here). When we went to China, I only took my iPhone, which was really freeing for me and I don’t regret it at all. But lately Nova can’t even SEE my phone without wanting “her songs” playing and it’s getting more difficult to use it as my main camera—at least for the moment. So I have been pulling out my Fujifilm camera a lot more and I’m excited to spend a lot more time learning it this season. I will definitely take it with us on our next vacation.
3. I loved Joy’s office tour. All the mixed patterns made my eyes SO happy.
4. This is random, but I LOVE these 8 greens tablets. They’re perfect for traveling and busy days. In my perfect world, I go get or make fresh organic vegetable juice every morning, but that’s nowhere near my reality at the moment. So little things like this help a lot.
5. Definitely going to need this mug for my collection.
6. This rainbow photo shoot on Design Love Fest is SO pretty!
7. I’ve been buying these t-straps on Etsy for Nova. They’re so cute and I mostly love them because they’re easy to put on. She wore them almost every day in China. I just picked up a few new pairs for spring.
8. My sister-in-law gifted us spill-proof snack cups at our baby shower and BOY do we love them! We use them for 100% of her snacks if she’s not in her chair.
On that note, can anyone recommend a sippy cup with a soft straw that does not leak? (Or any sippy cup you like that does not leak; we’re open to options. We haven’t tried these cups yet either.)
9. I recently finished this book and it was SO inspiring. I have a list of changes I want to make (slowly and one at a time) to create a more green home. The book is a little old now (it was published in 2009), so I thought some of the product recommendations were outdated (there are just SO many great companies now), but it was still a great read and I still learned a LOT. I would definitely recommend this book for anyone who is interested in learning simple ways to eliminate a lot of household toxins and create less waste in your everyday life.
10. This Palm Springs home has SO many epic moments. Gah!
Oh! And since I know someone will ask, here’s a link to Nova’s swan dress (I love this company, but their dresses run very large. On the plus side, she’ll be able to wear this dress for several more years.), her custom jacket (This was a baby shower gift and I’m so happy she asks to wear it ALL the time.), and her tiny Dr. Martens. (These are one of the best pairs of shoes because they’re hard for her to get off, and she’s always kicking her shoes off from her stroller or in the car seat.)
What are you loving this week?? I love hearing about things you are into and recommendations for things you think we would like. I always LOVE reading the comments on this post every week. xx – Elsie