It’s been a weird couple of weeks. Last week, we were snowed in most of the week, which I happened to love even though it changed ALL my plans. I spent my extra time at home hunting down healthy recipes and organizing some of our spaces, including Nova’s room (above) and my closet.
1. I ordered an air fryer this week and so far we love it. We have been cooking tofu and potatoes to make them crispy (using zero oil). Do you have any favorite recipes?
2. I started shopping for our California trip later this season and found the most flattering swimsuit. When does that ever happen on the first try? Haha.
3. Love these earrings.
4. Looking forward to trying this recipe this week.
5. We’ve been planning out our 2018 travels. I’m excited to embrace traveling with Nova in this season of our lives. It’s different, but it’s so inspiring!
6. The perfect boot for spring?
7. Excited to shoot this sky blue Instax film this weekend.
8. Mustard yellow hunter boots.
9. Thinking of getting Nova this dress for her first Disney trip. Do you dress up your kids as characters for Disney?
Speaking of Disney, I am sooooo excited to use my new Oh Joy + Calpak suitcase! I got the confetti one.
Happy Sunday. xx! Elsie