well hello there. it’s time for a brand new 10 Things I Love! There are a lot of pretty things this week. Right now I’m relaxing at home with my honey drinking some pink champagne.♥
1. I adore this amazing Elizabeth Taylor tribute.
2. I loooooooooved this Burberry skirt that Kate Bosworth wore. So this DIY trench coat from PS. I Made This made me smile! Looks like fun. I wanna make something studded soon.
3. I’m crazy for these vibe trays via The Glamourai. It’s such a fun idea. I want to make one for summer accessory inspiration!
4. The new ModCloth lookbook is so cute! I love those twig pencils.
5. This dress is killer. I love it so much!
7. This is so gorgeous. LOVE love love. Would be pretty for a little family!
8. feeding Penelope cupcakes when she comes to visit. Yes…. I (selfishly) want our shop to be her favorite place in the world. Willing to bribe with cupcakes and playtime!
9. IN LOVE. wowzers.
and last, but not least…..
10. I love this dress made with repurposed materials by Ainokainen. Love!
Well, I’m off to hang out with my boy. XO! Elsie