1. Orla Kiely’s Autumn/Winter line is super magical. These are my favorite looks.
2. I love this super cute necklace by Something’s Hiding In Here. It’s made with vintage paint by numbers. Dying.
3. Dying over this painting. Absolutely love it!
4. The swimsuits at Anthropologie are so good this year! I am constantly window shopping for my honeymoon, but haven’t started buying stuff yet. So many good choices.
5. augggh. I’m so in love with this belt. Oh the possibilities!
6. These are insanely cute. LOVE.
7. Kate Bosworth’s stylings are soooo cute in the new issue of Nylon. Such a great shoot!
8. Katie’s doe on a chalkboard.♥
9. hanging tags inside of finished dresses.
10. thinking about these shoes for my wedding. i can’t post my dress yet (you know, in case my boy peeks) but it’s a short 1960s lace dress. Any shoe suggestions? I want something bright with a heel & in jewel tones. (No skinny heels!) LMK if you see anything magical. I’m still in the market for a rehearsal evening and bachelorette party dress too. I love shopping with occasions in mind!