hello. i hope your week was pure magic. i’m here to share with you 10 new things that i fancy! in honor of October being National Breast Cancer Awareness Month I am doing all things pink! I lost my very very special high school home ec. teacher to cancer. She was an amazing influence on my creative life. I wish she knew how much her classes really affected my future. She was super inspiring and innovative, teaching us to make pretty much anything instead of buying it new (from clothes to Holiday gifts). I love her. Just a gentle reminder to take time to support and love the people in your life who are living with cancer. plus… everything’s prettier in pink! enjoy….
2. adorable pink clothes from Etsy.com…
and this adorable skirt from ramona west.
3. Pink cameras!
4. this pretty pink dress. love this cute girl.
6. this magical strawberry fields feather headband. want it so bad.
7. i wish this texture was in my house… or my store. so cute.
8. cute little pink birdies.
10. my own little pink glasses collection (always growing…)
that was fun… and i didn’t even mention all of the pink stuff we have at RVA! :)) i love these the most…(photo by stephen & shauna)
Happy Sunday! XO. elsie