Hello friends! I’m having a busy week and excited to travel to Palm Springs with my family this weekend. Then, next week my sister and I will be speaking at Alt Summit. I am very excited for our little getaway!
1. SO excited to watch Shrill.
3. Daily gratitude reminder—love this!
4. This photo editing tutorial is so good for anyone who wants better interior photos.
6. Currently reading The Handmaid’s Tale. I wasn’t planning to since I’ve seen the show, but when I found out about the sequel coming I knew I had to. It’s been really good, totally worth it even though I already know spoilers. I’m also obsessed with Margaret Atwood and wish I could meet her!
7. Love this Etsy shop for toddler hats. I know it’s awful, but I’m already mentally shopping for next fall. It’s my favorite season and I just can’t help it with Marigold on the way.
8. This glass set is the next thing on my wishlist.
9. My favorite IG account. Everyone who always says there are no cute little boys clothes should look at her account (sorry, I can’t help with that—haha).
10. How we’re surviving the post match wait (aka how I don’t cry all day, every day).
P.S. Find our matching sunnies here.