hiiii! we are traveling home today, but i have a quick break to blog & share with you 10 new things i LOVE this week! 😀
1. a little fair trade, handmade owl from Kenya. found him while boutique shopping with Cayt. he's a gift for Penelope. Doesn't he make you want to craft with yarn?
2. new autumn plushies by my paper crane. she's the best!
i could not resist.
4. really pretty concert posters.
5. these cute little illustrations by la robotique.
6. apple cider. yes, pleaseeee!
7. maybe the cutest outfit ever?
8. this amazing camera neon. i want to get custom neon for my shop someday so badly! 🙂
9. (please forgive this….) pet costumes for Halloween.
10. pretty chairs.
i love them so much. they remind me of Rach and her gorgeous new patterns.
Happy Sunday! we are going to finish driving home and spend the evening unpacking. i have some big projects coming up this week. a site update, a complete studio makeover, a mountain on unread e-mail and new ideas that must be made! 🙂 XOXO. elsie