first of all i’d like to share 10 things i love because they remind me of my dad:
it’s soooo cute. i’ve been looking for cool Simpson’s t-shirts from the early 90s, lately. love them.
2. vegetable gardens… my dad keeps an awesome garden in the summertime. he’s had it since i was a baby and the fresh vegetables are so great!
3. oooh & orchids. he has an amazing little orchid collection as well.
my dad has the most beautiful vinyl collection. makes us all happy & maybe a little bit jealous.
5. frech toast.
beause my dad makes it better than anyone in the world.
6. Jurassic Park.
my favorite movie of my childhood & also a really happy memory of time spent with my dad. 😀
7. coffee from el gas station.
ok, so i don’t really love it. but i love it that my dad loves it. right? right.
8. songs that my dad used to sing…
when i hear certain songs… it’s like magic.
my dad is a guitar player & so talented!
9. star trek.
like the old ones. he loved them and they make me happy. 😀
10. quotes… everything he says makes amazing quotes.
“it’s not my gig”…”Nexxxxxxxxxt”…
awe… we have a whole list of favorites. in fact, it never ends.
I LOVE YOU, dad.
and a few photos from our trip to KC yesterday….
the wedding was b-eautiful. we had the best bubble tea ever.
played with wedding bubbles…
and shopped for cute clothes (%100 for the Mr. because i already have enough clothes for all 9 of my cat lives… like seriously.) plus, i love shopping for boy clothes! look at the new glasses that i talked him into here.
<3 you….this week is going to be magical. Let’s make it an amazing one!! Elsie