Can you believe the first day of fall is one month from tomorrow? I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to miss the extra hot, humid weather we’ve had this summer.
So, is it too early to shop for fall and Halloween pajamas? Short answer: Nah.
In other news, Emma and I are heading to Nashville for a work trip this week—I can’t wait to see Elsie and work on some upcoming content for ABM. So excited! 🎃🎄
Here are 10 things I’m loving this week!
2. Is it just me, or do ALDI flowers last longer than average? I add them to my Instacart order pretty often.
3. My most recent Madewell purchase.
4. These custom script felt pennants from Etsy are so cute!
5. I started listening to Back to the Beach last week, and I’m officially hooked. If you watched Laguna Beach back in the day, you’ll love it! Haha.
6. I use this essential oil roll-on every night before bed. I love little routines that signal your brain that it’s time to sleep.
7. If you’re rug shopping, be sure to check out my blog post 12 Affordable and Stylish Area Rugs. I’m all about budget-friendly purchases!
9. The best calendar notepad ever. I use this every week to plan out my workdays.
10. This spooky light-up doormat!
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it. Have a great week! xo, Jacki