1. DIY metallic oxfords by I Spy DIY. so cute!!
2. I love these planters from Etsy. so cute & original!
3. chocolate filled raspberries. Yowza! (seen here)
4. yea, i like fanny packs. this one is super cute!
5. I would totally wear this cute little handmade jumper by Violet Bella. adorable.
6. I really really really want to commission Caitlin Shearer to do a portrait of Jeremy and I. (we sorta have a collection growing…..)
7. love this little purse. powder blue is one of my favorite colors this season!
8. I’m crazyyyy for these screen printed leggings. SO cute & original.
9. UM….. this is insane in the most beautiful way! One of my summer goals is to build a dreamy closet (in our spare bedroom) and display all my vintage in an organized way. I’m the kind of person who forgets what I own if I can’t see it, so open storage is a must. This is super inspiring! via Pink Kitten
10. These are my favorite business cards I’ve seen in recent history. so creative and funny too! I love offbeat promotional ideas.
well…. i’m off to get fancied up for our wedding shower today! I’ll be sure to post photos soon! My weekend was full of e-course writing, falafel, Brad Pitt and shopping for sandals. Hope yours was lovely too! XO, elsie