I am so excited to share this family photo DIY project. In our hallway we have built in bookshelves that needed a little something. I made blueprint copies and then trimmed them to size (adding a half inch to each side). I used double sided tape to adhere them to the wall and then trimmed away any excess with an X-Acto knife. I spent two afternoons putting this together. Here are some detail photos-All of the photos I used are family photos. Most of them are from my mother's and father's childhood. I'm nothing if not sentimental, so this was the perfect project for our home! Our families have already seen the project. It was really fun to show my grandparents the giant photo from their wedding day!
I had so much fun working on this project. I hope that it inspires some of you to add more family photos to your decor in unexpected ways. xo. Elsie