Hi friends! I spent some time digging through our archives to find 20 homemade projects that would make amazing Valentine's gifts. There are also some ideas of things you can wear or make to feel festive. Enjoy…1. His + Hers Pillow Cases!
2. Pink Pancakes!
4. Pie Inspired Pop Tarts…. yum!
5. Celebrity Valentines that I made back in the day… for all your pals.
6. My favorite cupcake recipe of all time! *cough-cough* Emma, Do you love me?
7. Heart Tea Bags… for your co-workers.
8. Heart Journal… for your girlfriend.
9. Heart Blocks… for your tiny loves.
10. Best Friend Art… for your best friend, of course!
11. Glitter Jars… for all your valentine candy!
13. Because nothing says "i love you" like cheese! A cheese platter.
14. Heart Knee Jeans!
15. The perfect hairdo for February 14th!
16. The easiest gift you could make? They're cute too.
17. I can't wait to try Emma's Red Wine Pasta recipe. I think Valentine's dinner at home is super romantic (plus all the good restaurants are too crowded- yikes!).
18. Ricotta + Raspberry Pie… whoa.
19. This sweet throw blanket.
20. And a gift I would always LOVE to receive, a book full of memories.
So what about you? Have you already planned our your valentines? Do you go all out or think it's kinda a silly holiday? Either way… I hope this post puts you in the mood to make something fun! xo. Elsie