Do you have a birthday coming up? Or a friend’s birthday? Or a very merry UNbirthday? If so, we have the perfect martini just for you! It tastes like a cake and there are sprinkles. Basically, it’s the most indulgent martini ever… very fitting for a birthday, don’t you agree?Birthday Cake Martini, Serves One
3 ounces fluffed marshmallow vodka
1 ounce cream of coconut (be sure to stir well before using!)
2 ounces Amaretto
3 ounces Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
Sprinkles (I used nonpareils)
In a mixer, combine Vodka, coconut, Amaretto and White Chocolate Liqueur. Add ice and shake. Serve in a glass rimmed with sprinkles!I always use honey to rim my glasses… just like this. You can see I’m taking a practice round with another glass here. Gotta get it just right! 🙂Sprinkle a few on the top too. When they sink down into the glass they will start to bleed color, it’s really pretty!Now I want it to be somebody’s birthday. Cheers! Elsie
Birthday Cake Martini
- 3 ounces fluffed marshmallow vodka
- 1 ounce cream of coconut be sure to stir well before using!
- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 3 ounces Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Sprinkles I used nonpareils
- In a mixer, combine Vodka, coconut, Amaretto and White Chocolate Liqueur. Add ice and shake. Serve in a glass rimmed with sprinkles!