1. We have all four seasons… and only one of them sucks.
2. Houses are dirt cheap. God knows we like houses. 😀
3. You almost never have to parallel park.
4. People have accents, kind of… well not to us, but we've been told.
5. There's never a line at the airport.
6. Country cookin', hashbrowns, BBQ and the list goes on…
7. Life changing flea markets.
9. People wave when they drive by.
10. Everyone is REALLY into decorating their yards for the holidays.
We love traveling all over, but the midwest is most definitely the best!
Emma's Wearing: dress/ASOS, tights/Target, shoes c/o BC Footwear, cardigan/American Apparel, hat/UO and necklace/gift from my husband.
xoxo! Emma + Elsie