1. Jeremy and I are turning what used to be my home studio into a second dining room. We like to call it a breakfast nook. These chairs are in the running… always. (oops, I just noticed these were on my last list too! Can you tell I’m chair shopping?) 2. This dalmatian print chair is so incredible. One of my favorite prints right now.3. Loving this bedding. 4. Always shopping for stacking rings on Etsy. These are cute.
5. I want this for my coffee table. 6. Eternally in love with this Jonathan Adler rug. It’s so fun. I first saw it styled in the Domino book way back when and it was love at first sight. Maybe someday I’ll have the perfect spot for one?
And a few more things I’m loving this week:
• I want to try this soup recipe this week.
• Loving these Olive Us videos. (thanks for introducing me, Candice!)
• Interested in Rachel’s post on essential oils.
• Our mom made a painting of us this week. So sweet!
Have a great weekend! Elsie