1. I’m obsessed with Katie Stratton’s new painting and print shop. Her work is beautiful. Can you tell I’m planning a new art wall in my home? 2. This pink door. It’s on-another-planet perfect.3. I’m inspired by this macrama wall hanging by Himo Art on Etsy. 4. Anthropologie’s outdoor movie night is so incredibly inspiring. I want to have one when the weather warms up.5. I need a copy of this poster. Twin Peaks forever. 6. I’m in love with this home built in 1969. Doesn’t get much better than that!
And a few more things I’m loving this week:
• This chair in pink.
• My friend Jenny started an adorable Etsy shop with 2014 calenders and cute prints.
• Loved how Elise used our app to print photos for her Project Life scrapbook.
• Enjoyed reading about Ashley Ann’s 2012 photo books. Her idea of printing two copies (one to enjoy and one for “just in case”) is brilliant.
• This tote is beautiful.
• I want to stay at this hotel.
Have a great weekend! xo. Elsie