In case any of you are starting your holiday shopping this year and have an avid pie baker on your list… Specific? Maybe. Or maybe it should be, because, well, let's just say this may be my way of lobbying for more pies to be baked in the universe. 🙂 Although many of the items I've included in this list could easily go to any baking-loving loved one on your list just as easily as a pie lover. So, there's that too.
1. This retro grater is too cute and perfect for grating cold butter as you make crust (my preferred method).
2. I recently received one of these aprons, so I can say with total confidence that the quality is A++ and they have SO many color and size options!
3. This Apron Squad bag is too cute.
4. I love receiving ornaments that speak to personality traits or likes, just makes my tree feel all the more special each year. These cute ornaments are from Old World Christmas.
5. If you want to impress your pie baking friend, get them this cookbook.
6. A pie pan is a must, and personally I tend to go for ceramic or glass as I usually serve pie right out of the pan. So it's great if it doubles as a cute dish. 🙂
7. This season many of us will be baking items to take over to friends' and families' houses, so invest (or gift) a cute carrying case for your goods.
8. Adorable measuring cups? Yes, please!
9. This pie baking book looks amazing!
10. Want to slice your pie all in one fell swoop? I didn't even know this was possible, and I'm thinking this could work on cakes and maybe pizza too.
11. Protect that fancy crust you just crimped with a reusable pie shield.
12. A colorful silicone rolling pin is the kind of utensil I'd be happy to leave out on the counter if needed. Pretty!
Happy holiday shopping and/or baking to you! xo. Emma
Credits // Author: Emma Chapman. Photo sources linked throughout.