We know, we know, some people love and some people hate Valentine’s Day for various reasons, but either way, it’s coming! You may be finalizing grand plans for an evening out or gathering supplies to stay at home for the evening, but either way, we’ve got a few suggestions that can help make either choice something to really look forward to this year…
If staying in…
1. This sweatshirt has all the “V-Day lounging” vibes. Rose not included, so make sure to pick up a bottle for yourself as well.
2. If you don’t feel like painting the town red, at least you can paint your nails red with this 7-free polish.
3. Even if you’re wearing sweats at home, nothing makes you feel fancier than munching on delicate and delicious macarons. Unless you’re an amazing pastry chef, do yourself a favor and order a box from Sucré in New Orleans. You’ll thank us.
4. Take the time indoors to pamper yourself with a dead sea mud mask!
5. Dipping items in either chocolate or cheese should definitely be on your “fon-DO” list.
6. When Harry Met Sally is still one of the best movies of all time. Whether it’s your first or one millionth viewing, it’s classic Valentine’s Day material.
7. If relaxation is number one on your agenda, treat yourself to a luxurious bath bomb!
8. If you’re feeling crafty, invite a few gals over to make some jewelry DIYs, and then hand out some cute ring dishes as favors.
If going out…
9. Wear your heart on your sleeve as well as on your finger with this delicate heart ring.
12. Whether you are out for dinner, a movie, or a walk in the park, these pretty-in-pink heels can be dressed up or down to suit your V-Day needs.
15. Even if you aren’t normally a pink lips girl, try a slightly mauve shade for a trendy look that is flattering on lots of skin tones.
16. Grab your jacket Lady in Red! A colored moto can make a simple jeans and t-shirt look more polished, or it can give a bit of edge to a fancy dress-up option.
There you have it! Whether you are staying in, going out, or a little bit of both, you’ve got lots of options to make this a Valentine’s Day to remember. Hope you love whichever option you choose!