Hi there. I hope your weekend has been lovely and sunny. I am deep in another nesting spree and it feels SO good. Here are 10 things that I am loving right now!
1. I am not proud to admit this, but I have never enjoyed learning foreign languages. I know it’s awful, but it’s never been something I had any desire to do and it definitely does not come naturally to me. That said, my friend Ashley posted about this app called Hello Chinese and I tried it (after failing miserably at staying interested in Duolingo). You guys, it’s FUN! I am obsessed with it and it feels like a game to me. It claims that if you do it for 10 minutes a day for three months you can be fluent. Honestly, I would be happy with ANY level of fluency for our trip to China and I am so excited to have found something fun. Jeremy is doing it too. I’ll report back before our trip and let you know our progress.
Bonus points: Kids can play it too!
2. Here’s my most recent cookbook I picked up. So inspiring, and gorgeous too. Perfect for summertime!
4. I just bought these mustard sneakers and have been wearing them everywhere. Scored some cool points with my husband.
5. I’ve been working on our kiddo bathroom and I was wondering if you all have any links for cute bath toys or kids bathroom stuff you love? It’s so fun—I can’t wait to share!
6. Cantaloupe Margaritas sound SO good!
9. I LOVE these photos of LaTonya and her kiddos. So beautiful!
10. We just watched the episode of The Office where Michael leaves and I cried for, like, 20 minutes. I don’t think I had ever gotten that far. We usually only watch seasons one or two until Jim and Pam’s wedding and then start over again. Haha—finally going to go to the end!
If you haven’t read our 10 Year Of Blogging Recap Post, it’s a special one! xx!