Hello there. Happy Sunday!
1. Kara’s home tour is so much fun!
2. The best gold flatware. The shapes are so modern. Love!
3. Have you seen our new wish list page? (Jacki spent, like, 1 million hours adding new items—so you have to see it!) It has everything we love from books to beauty to home decor … even records!
5. Nashville friends, have you been to Lemon Laine?
6. I think my house is pretty much done for now (don’t quote me on that) but I found this super cute rug. Someone else please buy it in my honor.
7. I have always loved Rebecca’s photography. It’s incredible! Her blog was probably the first fashion blog I started reading wayyyy back in the day! Her pack (called Seasons) for A Color Story is one of my favorites.
8. Cutest toddler dress ever?
9. A cute $15 dress I just picked up for fall. I finally understand why people love wrap dresses!
10. Jeremy and I are rewatching Arrested Development.
Our sunnies are selling like crazy (THANK YOU!). And we are beyond thankful for your support and excitement for our autumn product launches!!! The waiting list for our first beauty box is already filling up—sign up here. We are officially SO EXCITED for autumn. September is going to be insane!
Love you all and happy Sunday. xx – Elsie