Happy weekend! We had a wonderful time celebrating Weekday Weekend this week! Thank you to everyone who preordered our book or is adding it to your Christmas list. We are planning to do a Weekday Weekend Challenge with you in January … so excited!
1. We’re so excited about the launch of Meaningful Work this week! Shawn is a mentor to us and one of the most inspiring people I’ve ever met. I’m going to listen to the audiobook this week.
2. Obsessed with this company! For every doll you buy, they donate 10 meals to children in need. SO special + perfect for the holidays coming up!
3. LOVE this home manicure idea.
4. A super pretty & ultra colorful Friendsgiving.
5. I never thought I’d be buying a beaded curtain, but I’m getting this one for our bnb. SO cute!
6. The sweetest dessert plates.
7. 99% sure I’ll be adding this orange jacket to my winter capsule (just started working on that—I can’t believe how fast time has gone).
8. Molly Sims mentioned us in her new book Everyday Chic, which I can’t wait to read!
10. I am taking THE most inspiring e-course about making art with children. It seriously has me PUMPED to become a mom next month. I learned so much from Elise from specific projects to do with Nova to tips I want to write and hang on the wall and remember every single day. Art is an investment. I love the idea of investing my time into Nova’s little art projects.
P.S. If you haven’t looked at our wishlist page lately, it’s bananas! Jacki adds new items every week.