Christmas is so close I can almost hear the “Ho Ho Ho” and the jingle of sleigh bells approaching! I seriously wish I could keep my christmas decor up forever as I miss those twinkling lights in January pretty hard. Winter after Christmas is over is the longest. time. of. the. year. in my opinion. I’ll enjoy it while I can!!
1. This face oil is ah-MAZING! Smells like the shores of Hawaii, which is perfect for lifting me out of my winter gloominess each day.
3. Lola needs a snowsuit and this one is pretty adorable.
4. I like to use organic sheets since Lola spends a lot of the day laying on them napping and sleeping and this is my favorite site for organic bedding—so many cute designs, it’s insane!
5. Thinking a lot about my family’s Christmas traditions this week. On Christmas Eve, they would always let us open one small present before church and then my Dad would do a toast (we had fancy sparkling grape juice in champagne glasses). Such sweet memories!
6. Read about what happened after using just coconut oil as an overnight hair mask for a month and now I’m wondering if I should try it. It just sounds like it would be so hard to wash out of your hair. Yes or no to those who have tried it?
7. Love looking at the stunning photos of Christmas being celebrated in Colmar, France—I want to go to there!
8. With all the holiday parties coming, I’m so glad that I keep a few of these type of stands in my kitchen pantry. They make a party table look so much more put together and it’s hardly any effort at all to put them out. Pretty cake stands are also really useful for stacking other items as well, like donuts and cookies.
9. Possibly the perfect New Year’s Eve dress?
10. Is it weird that I’m obsessing over a toaster?? So pretty!
Christmas is almost here!! I think we are going to do a Trader Joe’s trip before the big day and buy a bunch of stuff for a Christmas brunch. We like to time our weekend brunches at home to coinside with Lola’s nap so we can eat in peace and at the same time get to catch up a bit. Can’t wait! xo. Laura