While it can be so fun picking out holiday presents for the loved ones in our lives, I think we can all agree that picking out gifts for kids is the most fun by far! Whether it’s a present for your own kid, niece or nephew, brother or sister, or a pal’s baby, the options for sweet kiddo toys are endless. Here’s a few of our favorites for a range of ages to make your gift buying even easier!
1. Ugh, this mint scooter is just too cute!!
2. This coral reef wooden toy is not only beautiful, but it can be stacked in lots of different ways too! (also available here)
3. If your little wants to be a shutterbug just like you, then this is the perfect toy to get them started while you snap some pics together
4. This ukulele is a great intro instrument for any mini rockstar
5. This adorable New York-themed book helps kids learn different colors and they have a Paris book as well to help spot shapes
6. Such a sweet knitted kitty!
7. This plush campfire set is perfect for an indoor camping session (maybe with some real hot chocolate too!)
8. A dream play kitchen—for sure!!
9. And what’s a play kitchen without some cute food to stock it with?!
10. Baby first phone (it’s also a teether!) without any annoying ringtones
11. Cactus romper! Pair with a sweater and warm moccasins for winter or wear it solo for the warmer months
12. This rainbow beehive helps babies develop their pincer grasp as they put the bees into their hives
13. Love this swan dress! They have a dino one too …
14. This adorable lamb is made of natural rubber, so it can be a teething soother as well as a cute pal
15. This rainbow geodome is amazing! We wish it came in an adult size too
16. We love novelty pillows and this one is dino-mite!
There you go! Some of the cutest finds around and just in time for your holiday shopping. Hope this list made your gift decisions a little easier and you found something perfect for the little lovelies in your life!