Hello hello. I’m here to share 10 things I love. This past week has been a good one!!! I’m finally starting to feel sort of caught up on work after our adoption and it feels great! I don’t have too much to report … just cleaning out my closet for spring and fantasizing about getting a pizza for Valentine’s Day. Haha.
1. I am obsessed with these jumpsuits from Big Bud Press (wearing the red one above). They are so fun to wear and I’m embarrassed to admit that I am collecting quite a few colors. Support their kickstarter here (I just did!).
Our grandmother, Norma, always wore head-to-toe one color (matching dress, shoes and necklace) in her years as a math teacher and I am taking after her on that one! Last time Emma came to my house she saw all my Marais shoes and was like, “you’re Norma.”
Honestly, I am still getting a grip on what I want my “mom style” to be. I do see what people meant about heels and short skirts as I recently flashed my a$$ to my neighbor (on accident) while getting Nova into her car seat. So I’m currently working on modifying my wardrobe for my new life (ish).
I need cute flat shoes and not so short skirts …. any recommendations?
2. Speaking of “mom clothes,” I found the perfect bag (I found that I don’t really need a diaper bag most of the time but I always need wipes, extra sunnies and a hat in my purse).
3. I am obsessed with this room makeover. Mary Blair inspired. LOVE!
4. I bought this bag for spring. Love shopping small, local businesses! One of my goals for the year is to support more small businesses and shop more green!
5. Loving these more vintage heart-shaped sunnies. I got some black ones … Nova already tried to steal them.
6. This recipe looks SO GOOD. I’ve never made bread. Have you?
7. I use these baskets ALL over my house.
8. We have been using water wipes for Nova (yes, she’s still in diapers) and I am going to keep buying them for me after she’s not in diapers. They’re 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. They work great for removing makeup (use a little oil if you’re removing heavy eye makeup) and they are great for travel, kids, everything. And the best part—they don’t smell like alcohol and artificial fragrance. LOVE.
10. Nova’s favorite song.
Happy Sunday! xx – Elsie
P.S. To follow up on my last 10 things … I ended up buying this for Disney and an Alice dress too … pretty sure it’s going to be the cutest trip of my life!