Can you feel it? It’s that small but growing feeling that there is an end to winter and spring will soon be here! One of the things that always makes me feel better about waiting for a new season is to do a little shopping to have some clothing items to look forward to. Here are the items on the top of our spring list:
1. Literally the perfect vacation bag!
2. Spring is all about layers and this white shaggy cardigan will be a great piece through summer and fall as well.
3. Get your spring sunnies collection started off right with this vintage inspired find.
4. Corduroy may be a fall fabric, but done in this pink it’s just begging to be worn in spring instead.
5. Camouflage yourself in a flower bush with this ’60’s shift dress.
6. These high waist trousers are perfect for vacation or a spring weekend getaway.
7. I don’t always wear colored denim, but when I do, it’s blush pink …
8. Uh, how good are these frayed hems? Soooo gooood.
9. Classic tortoise cat eye sunnies—a fashionable statement for every season.
10. Once the weather is warm enough to do updos again, don’t forget your statement earrings!
11. The perfect white block-heeled boot—a little vintage and goes with just about everything!
12. Raffia pom poms? Yes, please!!
13. My new life’s motto …
14. Tassels make everything better.
15. These earrings are just what Dr. Spring ordered to cure your winter blues.
16. Who said pearls were just for necklaces?
17. It’s time to let the toes free again and this suede mule is perfect for the job.
18. You had me at “polka dot jumpsuit” …
Ugh! Those white boots are everything to me! Pretty soon the days will be longer, the sun will feel warmer, and you can take your new spring finds out for walk. Hope you found something cute to keep your spring dreams alive!