Happy Sunday. We had a really great week! We spent part of the week with Jeremy’s mom and the rest of it doing a LOT of spring cleaning. If you have a toddler, you know how amazing it feels to pull all the little clothes out, reorganize them (storing some for kiddo #2 and putting away things that are way too big for next year …) and then being able to actually find what you need. Haha!
Jeremy and I haven’t had a cleaning service in close to two years now. It’s something I keep meaning to source and would be nice, but honestly we do enjoy cleaning so much. It’s therapeutic … just way slower with a 2-year-old’s “help”.
Here are 10 things I am loving …
1. Will Smith’s Instagram, which is pure gold. He’s everything!
3. I got this book in the mail this week … SO good.
4. I picked up this rose body oil this week and it’s so nice! I’m a huge body oil fan. I put it on my entire body after every shower and now on Nova too.
5. It’s not quite spring here in Nashville, but these blooming trees (above) are making me SO HAPPY! I’m teaching Nova to smell flowers and it’s her favorite thing (insert heart explosion!).
6. I finally found a non-toxic shampoo and conditioner I am totally IN LOVE with (it’s a bit pricey, but I tried more than 10 options and this was the only one I have re-bought over and over again, so it’s worth it to me). If you live in Nashville, you can also buy it locally at Lemon Laine.
7. I bought this $5 romper for Nova and it is SO CUTE. Packing it for her first Palm Springs trip.
8. I love this post that Katie wrote, Let’s Celebrate Women.
9. Bando made swan sunnies!
10. I just ordered these shoes for spring … I hope they are comfy! I’ll be sharing my spring/summer capsule here soon—I’ve been shopping (and mostly returning, haha) and it’s taking some time, but I’m almost done. I’ve been feeling really inspired to use this huge shift in my everyday life (being a mom) to reinvent my style a little bit. It’s been fun!
OK, I have a crazy to-do list to work through before we leave for California in a few days. I’m really excited to see my siblings and go to Disneyland together for the first time since we were kids … with our kids! Augh!