Hello friends and happy Easter to those who are celebrating. It’s Nova’s first Easter with us (or ever, since it’s not a common holiday in China) and I had so much fun fixing up her first basket!
On the theme for SPRING, here are 10 things I am loving …
1. These earrings are super cool.
2. How to make a fringe chandelier. LOVE THIS!
3. I’ve been refreshing the plants in our home and I’m loving these simple planters. Feeling MAJOR spring cleaning vibes.
4. Looove this serving set.
5. For those of you who love essential oils. Which are your favorites? My most used oils for skincare are Manuka and Frankincense (hands down!) I mix them with my face oils every night. And my current favorite diffuser blend is Eucalyptus, Spearmint and Fir Needle.
Don’t forget every $50 oils purchase gets free stickers from Oui Fresh!
7. Probably going to order these mint shoes for spring. I love shopping on Etsy! It’s still my #1 choice for so many things, even after all these years.
8. I got this top for spring and it’s SO CUTE! I don’t wear that much blue, but making an exception here.
10. If anyone hasn’t heard of Wild Wild Country … it’s a docu-series on Netflix and it’s CRAZY good. We’re almost done watching it. It’s a six-part series.
If you haven’t signed up for Happy Mail yet, hurry! It’s SO CUTE this month!!!