Hello friends! I hope you are having a great week. I am taking a vacation with Jeremy’s family (and Nova’s 1 million cousins) this week.
1. Our East Nashville home (above) is now available on Airbnb and has been booking up quickly. Thank you!!!
2. Been toying with the idea of getting a film camera just for fun. Opinions? Recommendations?
3. Moorea Seal always has the cutest earrings.
4. LGBTQ positive books for kids. Great list! We already had a few and I found a few new books from this list! The Great Big Book of Families is SO great.
5. Loving this vintage style ring.
7. Excited to try this matcha collagen. Has anyone tried it?
8. I have been using this pillow for over a year—it helps me so much to sleep on my back. If you have eyelash extensions, worry about “pillow wrinkles” or just want to sleep on your back in general, I highly recommend it. It has a satin cover that is easy to remove and wash.
9. I really want to try this recipe. It was one of my favorite dishes we had in China.
10. My two favorite shows, Westworld and The Handmaid’s Tale both had finales and now I’m so sad because I looked forward to them every week. I guess The Bachelorette (the worst) and Bachelor In Paradise (the second worst—haha) will have to do for the rest of the summer. And The Office reruns, of course. What else should we watch?? I wouldn’t mind a new drama.
Hope your Sunday is lovely! xx – Elsie