Hello friends! I’m here with 10 things I LOVE from this week. 🙂 My dress is from Reformation and it’s so comfy.
1. How to eat your way through Nashville in one day. I definitely agree with a lot of these (although there are too many amazing bites to fit into just one day for sure!) But Five Daughters and Crema and City House all in one day … sounds pretty good to me!
3. We’ve been letting Nova take photos almost every day with our Instax Mini. I am really excited because she is making a lot of progress and it is helping her work on her motor skills and self confidence (since it’s a very grown up “toy”). Pro tip: The best prices for film are on Amazon. I used to buy it somewhere else and I just realized it’s almost half the price on Amazon.
5. Probably my next diffuser purchase.
6. I don’t really need it, but I want this coral vase.
7. I just did this DIY; it was SO fun and easy!
8. Haha, OK, West Elm wins the award for putting up their holiday decor first. Honestly, though, even though I’m not ready to shop, I still had to look through allllllll of it. 🙂
9. Honestly, my favorite DIY we’ve ever posted … it’s SO good.
10. Have you pre-ordered Woman Of Color? I did! We’re so excited to read it.