Hello, my boos! Happy Sunday. I’m here to share 10 things I love with you.
1. This dress by our dear friend (and former intern) Mallory. I am always so proud of her growing business! You can see her entire collection here. For reference, I am wearing a size small; also my boots are from BC Shoes.
2. Maybe my next dress? (Yes, I am currently on a shopping freeze due to my fall capsule, but my birthday is coming up, so …)
3. Not my typical style, but I love this mirror.
4. DIY Ukulele Kit. This is SUCH a good gift idea for kids. Nova loves playing with her “bit-ars” and pretty much every child who comes into our home does too. They are for sure our most popular toy … well, that and our dollhouse.
5. I just got Nova this cute sweater for fall (I got the brown one, but I might go back for the yellow one too).
10. Thoughts on the fanny pack trend? (I’m into it!)
Hope you have a great day! I am hoping to do a GIANT batch of spooky cookies this week. xx – Elsie