Need a quick holiday gift idea? These 2019 printable calendars are here to your rescue!
I am gifting these to the grandmothers and great-grandmothers in our lives this year, but I also want one for myself! They are super easy to customize and print, using any photos you like.
This post is sponsored by Canon USA. I used my Canon PIXMA TS9521C printer to print my calendar at home, and I love that I can print multiple sizes of pages with this printer, including a 12×12 size! I used 8.5×11 matte paper to print these (and cut them out myself), but you can get 5×7 paper as well.
Photoshop Template Instructions:
1. Open both the psd calendar template file and your photo files in Photoshop.
2. Drag (or copy and paste) your photo into the calendar template psd file.
3. Open your layers palette so you see the layers on the right as displayed in the above photo.
4. In the layers palette, drag the “place image here” layer mask (black background with a white box) onto your photo layer.
5. Delete the gray “place image here” layer.
6. If you want to resize your image in the cropped frame, go to the layers palette. Click the link icon between the photo and the layer mask to unlink them. Click on your image in the layers palette. Then choose the menu items Edit>Transform>Scale. Resize your photo until you are happy with it and then relink the image and the layer mask by clicking the spot where the link originally was between the photo and layer mask.
7. Don’t forget to save your file and print when ready!
Here’s how each month of our calendar came out.
I highly recommend this as a quick DIY gift! I used matte paper, but you can use whatever you prefer.
Let us know if you have any questions! xx. Elsie
Credits//Author: Elsie Larson. Photography: Amber Ulmer. Fall portrait used on November by Darling Juliet. Photos edited with A Color Story Desktop.