Hello there. My family and I are in Missouri this weekend spending time with family, and of course, hunting for Easter eggs. I am SO excited to check out the bnb we’re working on in our hometown. I’ll be sure to post some stories on Instagram!
Here are 10 things that have caught my eye lately:
1. A couple weeks ago, I fell down a Pinterest rabbit hole of log cabins painted white and WOW. I really love it! Inspiring!
2. Just ordered these earrings for spring.
3. Loving these ceramic cups … and honestly, ceramics in general!
5. I want this cookbook. Emma and I ate there on a trip to NYC once and it was adorable.
7. Such a cute Etsy find.
8. I really want to try this on Nova’s hair. Any suggestions for curling kids hair? Her hair holds curl really well, but the curling iron I have is way too big for her short length. Also, I can’t stop buying hair clips for Nova.
9. The best homemade mac + cheese.
10. I just started using Facebook Marketplace (I don’t really use Facebook for personal use) and it’s SO MUCH better selection than Craigslist, at least in our area. Is it true where you live?
Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx – Elsie