1. I just ordered a couple of these diffusers for my home and they’re really great quality and a low price. I’m a fan!
2. We just watched a few new shows. Dead To Me, which was OK (I feel like it’s getting a lot of hype but it’s good), Fleabag, which was so good and just hilarious and The Society, which is so fun to binge.
4. I love this highlighter in the color “Nova” (I didn’t even notice that until just now—wow!) It’s my new fave!
5. I just ordered these for our bnbs. It’s the little things!
6. Started packing for China. One of our big challenges this time has been finding new stuff to distract Nova on all the long plane rides. This book is a favorite of ours (it’s our second one). It keep her busy for sooooo long and it’s always nice to find kids stuff that’s well designed.
7. There’s so much cute stuff on Madewell right now (not that I can buy any of it—lol). These pants are calling for me and you know I love a denim jumpsuit. This is just the perfect color. This is just adorable.
8. I’ve been deep cleaning our home this week and it’s a little boring (but still happy I’m doing it!). Do you have any podcast recommendations? I’m all caught up on my fave.
9. If you missed my post on batch working, go read it now. It’s completely changed how I use my work days!
10. Loved this printable of stuff to do before you list your home on Chris Loves Julia. Wow—super helpful!
Have a great Sunday! xx – Elsie