Hello there and happy Sunday! This is so crazy because this is the last blog post I am writing for a few months—we’re going to China next week! But don’t worry, you will not miss me AT ALL because I left over 20 posts in our drafts. Emma said when she was scheduling them all it’s going to seem like I’m not even gone. I’m so proud!
Anyway … here are 10 things I am into right now.
2. Loving the newest Jenny Lewis record.
3. I got these pjs for us and the girls for China (I got Emma and I size “14-year-old” and they fit—haha).
4. Emma’s yellow dress is from here.
6. This set is so sweet!
7. My favorite DIY as of lately.
8. I love this dress so much.
9. One of my favorite chandeliers ever (we have it in our bedroom).
10. So obsessed with season 3 of The Handmaid’s Tale (my Game Of Thrones lol). We’ve also been watching Black Mirror finally. It took me a while to get into it since every episode is so different. But there have been so many good ones.
Alright … love you all! Be sure you’re following my personal IG if you want to see adoption updates over the next month! xx – Elsie