Man, I still love that oversized pink letter board DIY! I moved it to our breakfast nook area so I can put up inspirational phrases I want to keep in mind all day and it totally works so far! We also had the amazing pleasure of meeting little Marigold last week and Lola is already obsessed with her (can you blame her though??)…
2. How beautiful are these!?
4. It feels like such an adult thing to do, but I got some of these to store bedding/comforters in and I love them! So much easier to store items I don’t use very much and it takes up less space too! Definitely ordering a second set to store more …
5. I’m not usually a protein power type of person, but I got this at a friend’s suggestion for when I don’t have a lot of time and want to make a smoothie with some nutritional weight. It actually tastes really good and is vegan also! Sometimes I pair it with a scoop of this as well for some extra green goodness.
6. Do you have a “childhood ice cream cone” flavor? The one you always used to get as a kid that’s still your favorite? Mine is a soft serve twist with rainbow sprinkles in a cake cone and I think I found a place in Nashville that sells just that! Sometimes there are so many cool artisan ice cream shops these days it can be hard to find somewhere that sells the classics. It’s on my list of things to do ASAP!
7. Wow. This sun headboard.
8. I love browsing vintage patio sets—so many fun possibilities!
9. Seriously the best pancakes I’ve ever made at home. SO YUMMY.
10. Lola is obsessed with this book right now. She wants to read it before every nap and as her bedtime book and she loves finding all the things on each page. We have a library copy right now but she’s going to be so sad when it goes back that I may have to get our own copy!
Still have a lot of summer activities left to do on our list, so I guess we have to get a move on! Can’t summer just last forever?? xo. Laura