While I wish life could be matching swimsuits outside forever I realize that summer is starting to come to an end and so we are soaking up all the life that this season has left to offer … that pink patio umbrella has definitely upped my outdoor patio vibes for sure!
2. Been loving every coffee I’ve tried from this coffee sampler pack so far (you can get it as a subscription too!). The company is a microbrewery that works directly with farmers through the farm gate process, so it’s also a delicious way to support the coffee farmers themselves as well as getting in your morning cup of joe.
3. Lola’s been obsessed with this toy over the past few weeks—it’s so cute!
4. Prettiest basket planter.
5. Working on turning my craft room into a space that Lola can play in also, so I’ve had to consolidate some of my supplies and move things she shouldn’t play with to other areas. It’s a bit of a project for sure, but hoping the results will be a little less clutter for me and more space for her to play—so it could be a win for everyone in the end!
6. Possibly the coziest feeling cardigan ever!
7. Would love one of these to organize my sunglasses but have them handy for easy access.
8. Maybe this print for the new playroom?
9. Holy cow, WOULD THIS CHANGE MY WORKDAY LIFE??
10. These sweet Korean lentils were so yummy and pretty easy to make! Any meal that can be made relatively easily while also watching Lola is usually something we make more than once …
Got big plans to visit my family in Pittsburgh next week, so I’m looking forward to a little summer fun with them! xo. Laura