Happy Sunday, friends! Are you as sad as I am that Halloween is over? Thank goodness for Thanksgiving and Christmas or else I would really be feeling blue. Ha.
1. Finally started watching the new Dark Crystal and I LOVE IT. Not sure why it took me so long to start it. I love the original, although I must admit it’s probably one of my least favorite Jim Henson productions. But why would you even put it up against things like The Great Muppet Caper? At any rate, it’s really pretty and if you’re into fantasy at all I would highly recommend checking it out.
2. Finished reading this book a few weeks ago and I’m still thinking about it. SO unique. A little hard to read in that it will probably make you mad (it did me), but once you find out what it’s about I doubt that will surprise you.
3. Recently bought a pair of Gola sneakers. They were on sale, so the ones I got aren’t on the site anymore, but I love cute, casual tennis shoes.
4. I’m the kind of gal that switches to a purse and then uses that one exclusively for a few months before switching to another. Do you do this? I cannot imagine switching for every outfit, just the thought makes me sweat a little. Anyway, this purse isn’t new to me, but I recently rotated back to it and remember how much I love it. Perfect size and shape to me.
5. Have you tried Smart Sweets? Elsie told me about them. I’ve tried most flavors and by far my favorite are the peach rings.
6. Hoping to find time this month to re-photograph this recipe from our archives. It’s one of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes, but the photos are from 2012 and I think they could use a refresh. We’ll see if I find the time. Extra motivated though because then I get to eat it just for fun. 🙂
7. Thinking about becoming a headband gal. Should I? With no bangs and very fine (thin) hair I’m not sure it will look good. But I see so many cute ones like these that it makes me want to try.
8. The photo above is from our last vacation, to Iceland. I had about 56 photos from that trip that I wanted to put into a standalone photo album. But I feel like I looked everywhere online and couldn’t find a cute photo album that holds just 55-60 photos (4×6) or so. Please let me know if you know of any! I was shocked this wasn’t easier to find. Am I the only one still printing photos for albums? Surely not!
9. Still obsessed with this chandelier in our dining room. I look at it everyday when I’m at my home office desk (I’m looking at it right now). It was pretty challenging to hang but I love it!
10. Recently wore a dress very similar to this one to a wedding a few weeks ago. The exact one I bought is no longer available as I bought it over a year ago. I really love the look of the “Dalmatian” polka dot print. Will for sure be looking for more items in this pattern, as it’s so cute.
Hope your weekend is a relaxing or catch-up-on-stuff friendly. Whatever you are needing this weekend I hope you get it, friend. xo. Emma