It’s no secret that we love jello shots—we even have a full archive of them!
I decided to make cranberry jello shots for Thanksgiving and they turned out so cute and festive.
Ingredients For Cranberry Jello Shots:
Add them to the top of each shot after they’ve set. Be sure to tell your guests that they don’t have to eat the garnishes (although, some of my guests did anyway, ha!)
P.S. Check out Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Decor Ideas for more inspiration!
Get our FREE recipe guide with our most popular recipes of all time!
Free Popular Recipe Guide
Our top 25 recipes of all time!
- 2 ¼ cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 box cranberry jello mix (3 ounce package)
- ¾ cups orange vodka
- rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
- Heat the cranberry juice until it boils.
- Pour the juice into a bowl and combined the jello mix until dissolved.
- Add the cup orange vodka and pour into shot cups. Put in the fridge to set overnight.
- To garnish, cut small pieces of rosemary and roll fresh cranberries in honey and sugar.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.