I have spent the last few months obsessively researching all things home decor in preparation for our new house. It's gotten downright funny how my husband reacts when I show him yet another subway tile pattern or brass light fixture (and don't even get me started on the floor stain decision process—haha—that's another story for another time. Haha!) Anyway, my point is, I've learned a TON of useful information about decorating and now I want to share ALL OF IT with you. That's what blogs are for. Ammiright?
I'm not sure if I'll be brave enough to attempt a DIY light fixture without my dad's help (Dad! You reading this??). I think I'm leaning more toward buying most of my fixtures (I'll share my shopping guide with you soon!), but I wanted to share these DIYs with you because a. they are incredible, and b. I know some of you are much braver than I am.
Disclaimer—these aren't all technically bronze. There's some copper too. But I didn't think you would mind too much! They're all pretty.
1. Brass Chandelier DIY via One Kings Lane (incredible, right?!)
2. Brass Wall Sconce via Vintage Revivals
4. Found these awesome kits you can buy to make your own (shopping for supplies is the hardest part of these projects). Plus these designs are super pretty.
5. Geometric Copper Pendant Light via Design Milk.
6. DIY Bent Arm Chandelier via Vintage Revivals. Mandi has too much talent for one human, don't you think! That chandelier blows my mind.
7. DIY Copper Pipe Icosahedron Light Fixture via The Gathered Home.
8. DIY Brass Hoop Light via Vintage Revivals.
9. DIY Bedside Lamp via Elle.
10. Himmeli-Inspired Geometric Light Fixture via For My Love Of.
OK! I'll be back on Friday to share my shopping guide for brass light fixtures (on ANY budget)…. just because I love you. xx! Elsie
Credits// Author: Elsie Larson. All photos linked to original sources.